Daniel joined Edenvale Young in April 2014 having previously worked for RoyalHaskoningDHV for 4 years. He has recently completed the Edenvale young ISIS, TUFLOW and ISIS-TUFLOW training course and has since undertaken several model builds. In the 4 years previous he gained a wide range of experience including the following:
- Flood alleviation, including optioneering, economic assessment and detailed design.
- Structural design of maritime structures. 2D and 3D structural modelling.
- Retaining wall design including flood defence structures and large quay walls.
- River restoration schemes including culvert daylighting
- AutoCAD, development of construction drawings
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
For Dan's brief CV, please click on the following link:Dan Boulden CV Summary