Flood Risk & Consequences Assessments
Edenvale Young is a leading UK based multi-disciplinary consultancy specialising in providing professional Flood Risk and Flood Consequence Assessments (FRA/FCA) to PPS25, TAN15 and SPP7 standards.
Our specialised past experience and understanding of the requirements of Flood Risk Assessments enables Edenvale Young to work alongside the Environment Agency and Local Authorities to develop suitable flood risk policies and to implement necessary mitigation measures.
"The attention to detail applied to the modelling, review process and reporting was excellent and gives us great confidence that the modelling will be approved by the EA."Parsons Brinckerhoff 2014
"I was very happy with the work you completed and my EM colleagues were also happy with the hydropower outcome."Leanne Wilson, Environment Agency 2014
We focus on providing an exceptional project-client relationship which will ensure:
- A unique assessment of your requirements
- Full access to our experienced Hydraulic Modelling team
- Full knowledge and compliance with site specific national policy and guidelines
- Expert advice and assistance with your planning application
- Design recommendations and optimisation of flood mitigation and drainage strategies
- Advice on flood resilience measures and protection.
For more information, please get in touch via the contact us page or call one of our team.